RearGuard - OFF ROAD
Simply the best last minute rear mudguard to keep your rear clear
The RearGuard - OFF ROAD is designed for use off road on either a mountain bike or CX bike, it's a fast fitting mudguard for those last minute decisions. It attaches underneath the saddle with 1 velcro strap and takes less than 20 seconds to fit. It will never come off during your ride and offers great protection for your REAR and back
Fitting the RearGuard - OFF ROAD
- If your RearGuard doesn't come with the strap fitted, then feed the Velcro strap A through the slots on the RearGuard with the hook and loop side facing upwards (outside) NB: the holes are designed to be a tight fit to stop the Velcro sliding when fitting
- Pinch / bend the sides of the RearGuard hard in area C marked below and slide through the rear seat rails
- Then push both the arms B and the Velcro strap A over the top of the saddle rail both sides from the inside NB: you can be aggressive if tight, its important all 4 arms B and Velcro strap A sit on the OUTSIDE of the rail
- Now loop the Velcro strap A through the plastic buckle and attach loosely ensuring that the plastic buckle finishes up between the rails, now centre the guard at the rear
- This next bit is important, once loosely fitted you need to undo and hold the Velcro strap A with one hand, and then push the guard in from the rear whilst tightening the Velcro strap back up TIGHT to finish
- Simply undo the Velcro strap A, pinch the sides of the RearGuard hard in area C marked below until all 4 arms B have popped back over the saddle rail, and then pull out backwards
- This mudguard is not suitable for riding off the back of the saddle. THE VELCRO STRAPS MUST BE TIGHT AND OUT OF THE WAY OF ANY CLOTHING.
- BE CAREFUL not to kick the RearGuard when getting on and off the bike as this may cause damage or injury.
- CHECK CLEARANCE when using a DROPPER seat posts as it may strike the tyre under full compression when the post is down.
Our RearGuard - OFF ROAD is designed, manufactured, and packed in the United Kingdom